Sunday, November 11, 2007

100th day...

This is supposed to be my 100th day in Singapore... but ironically, i'm not in SG right now.
I've just flown-in to KL this afternoon and will be staying here until tuesday night.

I'm staying in a different hotel this time. It's little far from the office, but I guess it's still walkable... hhmmnn... the map seems to say so... but we'll see... :)

What's so nice about this hotel is it's near several malls. And you know what happens when you leave a woman alone in a mall...

after 2 hours:
a pair of rubber shoes at 60RM (900Pesos)... and a pair of brown leather boots at 185RM(2,775Pesos)... believe me, that was a good bargain price!

aaaah... nothing beats loneliness better that shopping, especially for shoes... :)
i'm so happy... :)

whoever said you can't buy hapiness?.... obviously not a woman! :)
Yes, in case you haven't noticed... I'm shallow... :)
A shallow person with really nice shoes... :) bwaaahahahaaa...

again, cut me some slack, i'm alone...

1 comment:

jasmine said...

haha! yay for retail theraphy =P