Tuesday, July 14, 2009

it's the "n1na D3la cruz" hunting season...

Some girl on facebook, who goes by the name "M@ja S@lvador" (yes, as in the same name as the abs-cbn talent)just added me in her friends list. Obviously, this is just some poser using the poor kid's name, including her pictures.

I initially thought it was someone I know (whose name I will not disclose...:P) who has this strange fascination with her, so I accepted, and dismissed the idea of investigating it further.

Then, due to boredom, I figured it wouldn't hurt to confirm my initial assumption of who it was. Much to my surprise, we have no mutual friends. And another strange thing... she has 6 other friends who goes by the name "N1na D3la Cruz"... Hmmn... I don't know about you, but I think more than 3 "n1na's" in one list is TOO MUCH of a coincidence.

I think the owner of this account is hunting down some girl that unfortunately has the same name as mine... (or for all I know, I could be the one she's trying to hunt-down?!... feeler!)

Or maybe she's trying to collect all the "N1na D3la Cruz's" in facebook? Weird hobby, eh?

Anyway, I haven't deleted her from my list just yet. (Curiosity got the best of me) But I am closely monitoring her "activities"... especially if it would involve my account. :P

No comments: