Wednesday, January 13, 2010

cooking my way to be her...maid??? :P

As many of my friends know, I don't cook, and I have no whatsoever intention of learning how to (due to previous failed attempts... hehehe).

Although in college, I usually cook fried rice with random ingredients (from canned stuff), but that really doesn't count as cooking. It's more like heating stuff to make them more edible so that me and my housemates won't die of hunger.

Anyway, as I was saying, I have no intention of learning the art of cooking. I mean, why bother learning how to cook, when you can just marry someone who knows how to? Right? :P So I'll just marry someone who can cook for me, and everything will be okay. :D

I was under the impression that most women know how to cook. Or at least would want to learn how to. Unfortunately, Red is not one of them.

Me and Red are so "compatible", that we are living on the same "let them cook for me" principle. In short, if we really do end up together, we'll die of hunger (in each other's arms, of course... yikee) or thrive on fast food. (which will eventually lead to early death)

And so to prevent our early death, I've taken the task of learning how to cook real food. (O.A. no? hehehe)

I decided to cook Sinigang for my first attempt (ambitious much?). With Donna's help, we managed to pull it off (I think, considering there were no casualties out of the people who ate the dish :P)



My brother, his wife, Yellow, Red, and Donna were the guinea pigs. As of post time, there have been no reported cases of LBM. :P

And according to Red... pwede na daw...pwede na daw akong maging katulong. :P bwaahahaha...

No comments: