Thursday, August 02, 2007

it's the veggies, i tell you! the veggies...

There seems to be a flu virus floating around the house. My mom, then my kuya, then my dad caught it, and guess what?! for the first time in my life history, i didn't catch it! since time immemorial, im usually the first or second one to contract a contagious disease in the family.

I have no concrete idea why im suddenly miss iron woman, except for the fact that i've started a vegeterian diet nearly 2 months ago. I've also stopped drinking coffee and substituted green tea for it.

yeah, maybe it's the veggies...

i also noted a noticeable drop in my weight inspite of the fact that i have no tedious physical activity (unless you consider typing as tedious). This could mean that i'm burning stored fat since my usual intake of fat has been lessened OR i could be losing the muscles i have built during the time i was still active in the gym. (muscles weigh more than fat) I'm hoping that it's the former.

opsss... got to go, dinner time...
my dinner: adobong sitaw, their dinner: adobong baboy... tsk..tsk... kaya di gumagaling eh! hehehe... :)

No comments: