Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The Culprit...

Remember the music video I was talking about when I said I'm now hooked on Joss Stone? Well, for everyone's entertainment, I found it in youtube and posted it here...

It is with great honor that I present Joss Stone's music video for the song "Super Duper Love", a.k.a. ang music video na napag-tripan ng isang daang bakla... hehehe...





It's hilarious in a disturbing way. But to get why I'm hooked, you might want to close your eyes and just focus on how god-damned gorgeous her voice is...

To help prove my point (and to help you flush-out the images you've seen in the previous video), im posting another one. This time it's a live performance. I promise, there will be no flowers this time!




and again I have to pause for a moment and say...
damn! that was good!

No comments: