Saturday, January 12, 2008

move it people! crazy person rolling-through!

Writing a new year's resolution on the 3rd week of January seems late, but since I'm in Singapore, my new year will start on the 7th (or 8th) of February. (Chinese new year, that is) So technically, this post is way early! (see, there's always a good reason for being late for something!... just make sure you use the word "technically" to make it sound valid... and smart!)

For the past years, there have been several "to-do lists" for the new year. But this year, for brevity's sake (coupled with the all-too-usual laziness to write) my resolution is simply this: "to dare to do things I have never done before"

As early as I can recall, I've always been comfortably playing on the "safe-side" of things. And as much as I hate to admit it, I'm one hell of a boring person!

Ok, let me rephrase that, I'm an awfully mentally-deranged "interesting" person, living a terribly boring life.

Seriously, my idea of fun on a weekend is staying at home, watching movies on TV while laying on the sofa and eating delivered food...Yes, yawn if you must, i will take no offense...

But a new year is coming, and therefore, the forces of nature (and peer-pressure) dictate that I do something different with my life! So, in light of this new mantra I will live by, I had this insane daring idea last week to buy this:




I know, i know, I should have included a disclaimer like "dare to do things I've never done before, provided that it will not cause bodily harm and earthquakes", but then again, where's the fun in that?!

:)

No comments: