Sunday, June 29, 2008

Buzzkill

Here are sample chats I've had these past few days:

random friend: kamusta na? kelan ka uuwi?
me: nasa pinas ako ngayon.
random friend: ah?! talaga?! bakit di ka nagsasabi? anong okasyon? kelan ka
manlilibre? :)
me: na stroke kase dad ko.



did i just kill the moment or what?!

Don't worry, my dad's fine now. My entire family is ok now.

I just really don't want to blog or discuss about the details because I just end up teary-eyed and before I know it, I'd be bawling like a dying animal in one corner. Not a very good sight, let me tell you.

When I re-read this blog entry, I just want to be reminded that the storm has passed and that everything's going to be alright now.

I don't want to blog about sadness or anger anymore. I woundn't want to read something that takes me to a really bad place.

Anyway, to my dear friends, I hope we'll be meeting each other in much better circumstances next time. Thanks for all the prayers. Here's to hoping I won't be killing any more moments in the future... :)

1 comment:

pot said...

>:D<