Saturday, June 14, 2008

ending on a high note...

I just realized that my previous entry was a bit of a downer...
(ending it with Rick Astley and all... )

So I'd like to leave today's entry on a high note...

We FINALLY found a nice flat! After several sleepless nights,"strait times", annoying agents, viewing sessions, bloody debates, and shameless haggling, we finally found a really good flat. A bit expensive, but I think it's well worth the price. It's partially furnished, so that means I'd have to buy some furniture for my room.

I'm kind of excited because I get to "design" my own room... I'm thinking of going for Japanese/minimalist style... in short, I'm cheap so I won't be buying that much stuff. Just a mattress (all because I need it), and probably a small table (oh, screw it, I'll just stack phone directories together, that should have the same effect) Then maybe I'll add a mug in one corner of the room. Just because it's the only "decorative" thing I have. It's kinda like prison... not that I've been there! (atleast not YET... :) )

No comments: