Friday, November 28, 2008

i'm back on earth and I have a secret to tell!

Ok, so I've been lazy with doing updates on my blog... I've been pretty "high" lately, thus blogging is the least of my concerns... (ang taray ng bruha!?!)

So what's new with your 2nd-to-the-last favorite blogger?

Well, I just got back from the Philippines last weekend. I conveniently sneaked back into the country to have a few dates with my girlfriend.

Huwaaaaat????

Yes, ladies and gentlemen of the blogsphere...

I have a girlfriend. And I'm not talking about the "hey there, girlfriends!" type of girlfriend you have mani-pedi and hair braiding/curling sessions with.

Yeah, I know. Belated Happy National Coming Out day to you too! :)
(Incidentally, it's the same day as our anniversary... strange, but true!)

1 comment:

jing123 said...

happinessssss! :D