Sunday, November 30, 2008

What can I say… I have good taste in friends…

So I just recently came out to my friends, and some of them have even met the wonderful girlfriend. So far, I have received nothing but best wishes and support (and of course the usual mockery… oh, wait, the mockery part was just for jas!)

No one asked “why”, or “are you sure”, or any other insulting questions that would undermine who I am or the decisions I make. All of them were just happy for me.

I know I rarely say this, but to my good friends… THANK YOU!

It’s great to be loved and accepted by people like you.
(ang keso….)

5 comments:

メッツ said...

>:D<

raceirolg said...

yeah!!! friends forever!!! =))

haha! eniwei, oi neni basta ha looking forward pa rin na magkasama-sama ulit tayong lunchberks... syempre with the "++" hihihi... sama na si tin dun hehe... mas maganda pa rin ksi live nyang mawitness ang mockery natin kay jas! wahahaha! (pish jas! :-P)

be happy, neni and tin! =D>

jasmine said...

hmm... how come I don't seem to have good taste in friends? palagi akong nimomock >:P hehehe joke lang :D kahit niaaway nyo ko labs ko pa rin kayo >:D< see you soon ninya :D

pot said...

>:D<

basta masasabi ko.. masarap ma inlove :)

Let's celebrate love and friendship! *^__^*

neni said...

aaaawww....
sniff...sniff...
virtual group hug...
(hanggang virtual lang ah! hehehe...)