Monday, March 23, 2009

May isang batang di nakatiis... (part 3)

Day 3 - Sunday

Started the day by watching some episodes of the series we started the other day. By lunch time, we walked to Plaza Singapura to eat some Japanese food for lunch.

yes, you have to act shocked while eating sushi



someone's happy about their ramen


After lunch, since it was so hot, we decided to get some ice blended coffee at The Coffee Club.



After coffee, we went back to watching movies and series.

By 10pm, we prepared our stuff as we needed to head to the Airport soon...

The ride was short and soon we were at Terminal 2. We had late dinner at Burger King, and then soon, it was time to part ways again.

We walked towards the immigration gate and made the usual goodbyes...
I thought as we made these more often it would get easier, but somehow it's a bit more difficult to let go each time.

I wasn't quite sure what to do next when she had disappeared from my sight. Then, I decided to go to the taxi stand, but halfway through, I went back to the immigration area.

Somehow, there's this selfish side of me that was half-hoping there had been problems so she had to stay behind or something (bad noh? well, I did say selfish, right?!)

A few minutes of standing in front of the immigration gate, it was apparent that for my own sanity, I had to get out of there. I once again went back to the taxi stand, and in a few minutes, I'm back to an empty room that I can never call home. Home left a few minutes ago... :(

I know, I know, I should stop ending these stories with sappy sadness... thus I bring you a very unrelated, but terribly uplifting video of the sneezing baby panda...



I know, WTF? :)

No comments: