Sunday, May 31, 2009

pre-hair rebonding days...

Well, look at what my old external HD had in it:


This was taken about 5 years ago. (i think...)
... time has gone by so fast!

I kind of miss college...

I miss hanging around the faculty area, or loitering the hallways, or chatting with professors about non-school related things...

I miss discrete math and automata theory! (a.k.a the BEST.SUBJECT.EVER!)

I miss the paskuhan festival... the ginormous Christmas tree, the fireworks and, of course, the food stubs...

I miss the thesis all-nighters at our studio apartment at Asturias. Di bale ng di makaligo, basta pumasa! :D

I miss the multi-media project that could rival a "pito-pito" movie's production value. (I love that project, but please, Lord, burn all copies of that video...amen.)

I miss eating footlongs and mango shakes at Lovelite, sizzling sisig at Almer's, pork chop at Mike's BRB, and the rice-all-you-can at Momo's...

and what made those moments worth missing were the people I shared them with... ang true barkada! :D (ma-touch kayo!!!)


In the most "macho" and unfeminine way possible.... I miss you guys!!! :D
(no mushy hugs please...)

3 comments:

donna marie said...

wow. you look ... HUMAN. LOL

iconpool said...

hahaha human.

hug nina! hug! :P
missu too... sana pag-uwi ung matagal-tagal nman...

k a r e n said...

congratulations! you just made me nostalgic... kaw talaga...hahahaha!

nalungkot tuloy ako..hehehe