Saturday, November 21, 2009

in time...

DISCLAIMER: picture may be "gory" for some people (wuss!)





I was cleaning-up my phone (in preparation for my new one :P) when I stumbled upon an old picture. (among other old pictures...) It's a picture of my pinky finger a few days after I accidentally "shaved" some portion of the skin.

I still remember how I got it. I was staying at Tin's house at that time. On our way out, I forgot to get something from my pouch. I slipped my fingers inside, totally forgetting that my razor was also there. Genius, right? :P



And now, looking at that finger, no one would even notice that it was injured previously. I don't even remember how much painful it felt, but I do remember complaining about it often in the past! :P



Could this be a sign from the cosmos?! A ray of enlightenment from the heavens leading me to wisdom?! A sign of deliverance from despair?! Should I start honking the trumpet, Gideon?! NO. Of course not. Let's not get too excited here, people...

Flesh wounds are a totally different story.

But I'd like to think there's progress here. I know that in time, I won't even remember yapping about all these hoopla about heartaches and linking them to the most mundane of things(like say a healing finger?!). At worst, hopefully, I'll just look back at all of these and laugh and say "OMG, that's sooo high school!"

But for now, let me make a big deal about this and let's just celebrate this little victory of the flesh. My pinky is fixed! Next stop, my heart! :D (Ok, let me say it for you: "OMG, that's sooo high school")

:D

No comments: