Saturday, November 26, 2005

Patalastas lang...

translated version, kaya parang medyo sablay ang grammar.
Ganito ang mga gusto kong tula. Simple lang, walang kung anu-anung abubot at salita...
pro tumatagos (hindi sa akin ah! )... hehehe....
pra sa mga baliw na sa pag-ibig.... baka sakaling matauhan.... :)


You, Him, and I
by S. Uta
(As Death Finds a Remedy)


I watched you as you glanced at him.
I walked with you as ran after his steps,
I even carried you in my arms when you can no longer go further.

I broke your fall each time you'd throw yourself at him.
But each time, you still insist on standing up and do the same foolish things,
And each time, I was still there, waiting for your fall.

I cried with you when you did for him.
And in silence, I wept for you,
For I know those tears can never be meant for me.

I do not wish to be him,
For I know he is unworthy of you.
But how I envy him, for you feel that he is.

I love you as you love him,
Perhaps even more.
As your heart beats for him, so does mine for you.

And day by day, as the world spins about,
You run after him and I run after you.
An endless cycle that is doomed to end in tragedy.

Perhaps this is how the world turns,
Propelled by fools like us, who cannot see what they have
And selfishly wish for the things they can’t.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha... nice one... :)

neni said...

hehe...
bakit? naka-relate ka ba???...
yikee.....
may "D" ba sa pangalan??? hehehe... peace!

Unknown said...

nope... not really. :)