Sunday, January 01, 2006

Year-ender report


hhaaayy....another year has passed. And what have i done with the 365 days 2005 has given me? hhmmmnn.... let me see:

Jan
-Start of the VGS project. I seriously could not remember anything else.

Feb
-My 22nd birthday. Got a treat from my "batchmates"(wink..wink..) hehehe....-It was also on my birthday that i learned of the infamous knock-knock car jokes...

March-April-May
-Exile to tsukiden...
-All the rest was a blur...

June
-mabel and i started looking for a house / apartment.
-start of VSGW project

July
-We moved in to the apartment we found at Honda street.
-Start of the "one week" Cebu exile

August
-I bought barbie's first solo album : Barbie the singles

September
-Barbie was myx celebrity VJ for the month of september.
-The haunting housekeeping incident took place. (brings tears to my eyes... hehehe....)

October
-flew back / "escaped" to manila

November
-the hatchasia bombthreat... hehehe...

December
-for the love of country, family, and friends, i wore a dress to the company christmas party.

hhhmmnn... Sadly, nothing of great value was done during this year, career-wise, that is. What a waste. I wish i could have done more. But as far as my personal life is concerned, id like to think i made a lot of close friends this year, and even managed to stay in touch with the old ones.
Hopefully, this coming year, i'd be able to do more with my life.

2 comments:

raceirolg said...

panalo talaga december mo nina! hihihi, thanks ksi mahal mo kami! happy new year, nia! >:D< looking forward to another fun-filled year with u! =D

jasmine said...

nina!!! miss na kita =)

happy new year! *hugz*