Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Leaving and change...

Leaving and change...
I've grown to hate those words. I don’t like it when things I’ve gotten used to are suddenly not there anymore. Waking up in a different bed, walking in a different street, and meeting and being surrounded by new people... it scares me.
Leaving or being left behind... I don’t know which one is worst. What difference does it make? You end up missing people anyway.
But what really sucks the most is that no matter how hard I try to stop things from happening, they still will. Things will have to change and some people will leave and some will be left behind.
I guess all that’s left to do is to make the most of today. Live it as if it would be my last. Walk the same streets over and over again and try to appreciate them a little bit more. Show more love and affection to the people I really care about the most. Because who knows, the change I am so afraid of could happen sooner than I think.

-----------------------

When was the last time I told you I love you?


No comments: