Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Being alone,being free,being me,and chopping people up! all in one movie night

for the record, i have friends
I watched a movie(da vinci code) at glorietta1 alone. Ok, before you start calling me names like loser, outcast, friendless bastard...etc... Let me clear things up. U must be wondering where my friends are?! Well, some have watched it already, others dont even want to watch it, others just have other things to do. So u see, i have friends, they're just not available this moment.

i can live with or without you
So what the hell! I said to myself, "With or without friends, i will watch da vinci! Whats the deal ba about watching a movie alone? Di nman kyo magchichicahan s loob. All u do there
is just sit and watch and for the sake of the others watching, keep quiet. I mean its one of
those things u can do and enjoy alone, unlike badminton, chess, basketball. etc...

lights on, the shame, the shame
I know it shouldn't be a big deal. But once the movie was over and the lights were turned
on, i felt a certain sense of shame. Shame that i was alone and the other ppl around were
either in couples or in groups. I know very well that there's nothing wrong about being
alone, but somehow i feel this certain paranoia about what other ppl think.

what do u think sir? How bout u maam?
Have i (or we) been reduced to this? Creatures whose satisfaction out of something must be inconformity with others? Individuals whose view of what is acceptable is constantly modified, depending on the view of the world? Have i become too dependent to the point of losing my own identity? Nooooooooooo........ [insert echo here...]

it's just that i, it's just that i...
Not that i want to be a rebel or something. I just want to have a point and stand up for it. no matter what it is and irregardless of what others feel or think about it. I just dont want to worry about what others would think about me. I just want to be understood without having to explain. I just want to be free. I just want to be me. Unfortunately, it aint that easy. But believe me, im trying!

suki, bili na mura lng per kilo
sabi nila, you cant chop people up and love them in pieces. Kelangan buo, both good and evil. Question is, kung may malaman kang "masama" tungkol s taong mahal mo, mamahalin mo pa ba ang buo nyang pagkatao? Wala lang, di ko rin gets kung pano ko npadpad s topic n to... I guess it has something to do with being free.

No comments: