Monday, August 21, 2006

iPod Shuffle Eight Ball...

got this from a friend...
there are a series of questions and you'll answer them using your mp3 player in shuffle mode...
in my case, i used iTunes...
They call it the "iPod Shuffle Eight Ball"...
yes, i know! immaturity at it's finest... hehehe...
no harm in trying... the answers might be amusing.. not that i believe they're real or anything... hehehe...

Q: How does the world see me?
A: There she goes by Sixpence

Q:Will I have a happy life?
A: Maling Akala by Brownman revival
nyaaaaaaaaaahahahhaa....

Q: What do my friends really think of me?
A: Tattooed on my mind by Sitti Navarro
hhmmnn... i knew it! someone's secretly lusting over me! hahaha... joke lang... :)

Q: How can I make myself happy?
A: I Didn't Know I Was Looking For Love by Sitti Navarro
Teka, di ko gets... i'll be happy if i didn't know i was looking for love? labo...

Q: What should I do with my life?
A: So Slow by Freestyle
bakit? mabilis ba ko???

Q: Will I ever have children?
A: One note Samba by Sitti Navarro
ok... walang sense...

Q: What is some good advice for me?
A: Motion by Plumb

Q: How will I be remembered?
A: The Dance by Barbie's Cradle
whoa??? i dont even dance...

Q: What is my signature dance song?
A: Pag-alis by Barbie's Cradle
it's my signature sad song...but dance song??? i dont think so...

Q: What do I think my current theme song is?
A: Blush (Only You) by Plumb
nyaaaahahahaha.... ito ay isang malaking "no comment"... :)

Q: What song will play at my funeral?
A: Independence Day by Barbie's Cradle
People feel liberated because im dead???

Q: What type of men do I like?
A: limang dipang tao by Barbie's Cradle
nyaaahahahaha...

Q: What is my day going to be like?
A: Sleep by Barbie's Cradle
hahaha.... yup! 11hours sleep... :)

No comments: