Thursday, June 28, 2007

To Cut or Not To Cut

6 days of no work has taken it's toll on me...

i'm bored, and now i'm turning against myself, or more specifically, against my hair. i'm really not the one to take utmost care of my hair... i think it's quite obvious. i find fixing ones hair too tedious... in fact, the mere act of "beautifying" oneself is too tiring for me. i have no idea how these "kikay" girls have the energy to do the things they do to themselves. im not saying stop taking a bath or brushing your teeth... im just saying, can't we just stick to the basics... ain't the hygiene stuff not enough? just saying...

anyway... back to my hair...

my dad tells me i should cut it, mom tells me don't, my kuya on the other hand couldn't care any less. and i am just completely clueless as to what to do.


if only being a bald woman isn't so frowned upon... how i'd love to be one...

No comments: