Sunday, December 02, 2007

On laundry...

This whole business of separating white's and color's is beyond me...

Ever watch them on TV or movies?... You know, when someone tries to put them together in the washing machine, and lo and behold, when they are taken out of the machine, the white's have funky colors and not in a good way.

That thought somehow scared me for sometime.

But a few days ago, I have this profound and curious idea to put them together in the washing machine at the same time. In short, I was tired and too lazy to sort (or maybe just lazy)... You know what they say... "Necessity Laziness is the mother of all invention"

So what happened after 27minutes? Let's just say I don't have to wear psychedelic tops to work. In short, TV lied to us! (but then again, what's new?) Either that, or I'm just one lucky bastard. (again, what's new?)

Should I push my luck next time and just dump all my clothes at once? In short, will I be lazy next laundry day?

(OT: I have too many "In short" in this entry, I might have to refrain from using it in my next posts... I have a quota, you know... :) )

to sort or not to sort... now that is the question!

2 comments:

jasmine said...

nia.. may ibang fabrics humahawa yung color.. pero otherwise ok lang :D

neni said...

nah...
i'd like to think that's a story fabricated(pun intended) by detergent makers so you'd buy separate products for color's and white's...
that's me not trusting the world... (or more like just being plain lazy:) )