Wednesday, February 11, 2009

26 and counting...

The moment I was informed that I will extend my stay in Thailand, which meant that I'll be celebrating my birthday there, I was devastated. OK, fine, "devastated" might be too much of a word to describe how I felt. But bottom-line, I wasn't very pleased to be celebrating my birthday alone in a place where I don't have any friends or family, and nearly no one can understand whatever the hell I was saying.

So what's the best way to celebrate a birthday in such a desolate place (again, I exaggerate much...) ?

Buy a choco-chip muffin and punch-in a birthday candle:


And let the best singer you know sing you a birthday song:


I'm alone, but definitely not lonely... Thank you. :)

------------------------------------------

At syempre, sa mga naka-alala, salamat po! :)
You all make the idea of growing old seem better than it should! hahaha...

1 comment:

kristina said...

iloveyousomuch adik!