Saturday, February 21, 2009

I need a bigger bed...

Yes, stuffed animals have colonized my sleeping area:



My brother and his soon-to-be wife gave me the gigantic Doreamon and the 9 carebears for my 26th birthday...

For the longest I can recall, most people I know seem to be giving me stuff which they would usually give 5 year-old children... I wonder what that implies! hehehe...

Obviously, I can't keep them all in my bed, except for Tina-bear who has always been in bed with me, so I had to transfer everyone else elsewhere:



I dumped Doreamon and the technicolor bears on the "bookcase" at the foot of my bed. Thus, the first thing I see when I get out of bed are 10 inanimate objects smiling creepily back at me. Wow...Good morning!

1 comment:

donna marie said...

do they sing too? >:)