Friday, June 26, 2009

m9dhatter should pay for my rehab...

I'm currently addicted to this game which m9dhatter recommended a few days ago...



The object of the game is to plant several types of "zombie-fighting" plants in your backyard to protect you from brain-eating zombies.

the war-zone


yes, they aren't kidding... they will eat your brains!!!

There are several zombie-fighting plants available, each with it's own special abilities. New plants are unlocked almost every after round.

the arsenal


The zombies also come in different shapes and sizes.

yes... that's a "michael-jackson-in-thriller-MTV" zombie... RIP MJ


I have already finished the "Adventure" section of the game. Now I'm playing the mini-games...

I-CANT-STOP... MUST-STOP... BUT-CANT...

yep! keep of the grass!!!

1 comment:

m9dhatter said...

You did say you were bored. I forgot to say that if you still had anything you planned to do in life, you must not buy this game (said while playing PvZ).