Sunday, March 23, 2008

I have a monthly drama quota

I really want to say something right now, but I can't seem to find the right words... Well, I actually know the words, just can't seem to say it...

Three simple words, and for the life of me, I am scared-shit of saying them.
I shouldn't be right?! I mean, I should be proud of it, yet here I am, still being all too weird about it.

sigh... wala lang, I just needed to blog something "dramatic" this month. hehehe... :)
maybe it's all this rain that's been pouring lately, maybe even the hormones, or maybe another case of the crazies...

**sigh**... why am a such a nutcase???

3 comments:

jasmine said...

what are the 3 words? :D

* i love sam *

* i'm going home? *

* i am cute *

hehe joke lang :D pero hindi nga, are you going home this summer? :D

neni said...

it's "i am gay" ... pwede ding "i hate ducks" :) peace!
i might not be able to go back home this summer :(

jasmine said...

huhuhu :( what if we kidnap you :D or you could create a i-have-to-go-to-the-philippines-to-fix-this bug :D