Tuesday, March 18, 2008

welcome the newest member of the family...

the-things-that-I-don't-intend-to-buy-but-hell!-I-buy-anyway family, that is...





the newest swipe: Wilson Fantom Ace badminton racket

My project group will be playing badminton every wednesday, (or atleast we will try!)
so I had no choice but to buy a new racket, since my ever-reliable Gosen badminton racket is back at home (and probably being torn into pieces by my 6-year-old nephew, as we speak)

I was actually looking for a Gosen badminton racket, that is the same, if not better than the one I have back at home, but apparently, it's not a very popular brand here... darn it!
Most rackets here are either Wilson or Yonex. Yonex, of course, I would never buy, since their rackets are not cheap (and I am... hehehe)

Tomorrow is our game # 1. Hopefully, this really turns out to be a weekly event, as I am in dire need of exercise! (And hopefully, my ass won't get kicked in the process...)

No comments: