Monday, September 22, 2008

Uy! Sandwich!

As I was walking towards the MRT station after alighting our company shuttle, I heard steps from someone running behind me. Before I knew it, the person was already beside me and tapped me on the shoulder. It was a girl that somehow looked awfully familiar but I can't quite remember from where.


Cute girl: kilala mo pa ako?

Me: (Oh, boy... I'm so afraid you asked...) Hmmmn... Teka! Taga-NSP ka dati?!

Cute girl: yup!

Me: (Magpapakatotoo na ako...) ano ulit name mo?

Cute girl: Mona...

Me: Ah! Yung Sandwich?! (a moment to contemplate how stupid I sounded saying that...)

Me: Ah..er...madalas kong pilahan yung sandwich mo dati nung nag-Cebu kami...

Cute girl: Ah? talaga? (probably weirded out by the fact that sandwiches brought more smile to my eyes than remembering her...)


Yes, Mona, the girl with kick-ass sandwiches is the latest addition to our growing ex-nsp family here. She just started last week.

I wonder if she'll be selling sandwiches in our office too...
Hmmmnn... sandwich..... (drool...)

1 comment:

jasmine said...

haha sarap kase sandwiches nya eh :P sana mag-open ng "branch" dyan :P