Monday, August 10, 2009

a change that's badly needed

I was so tired yesterday, cleaning-up my room. I can't believe there's that much clutter and crap in one small room!


I've re-arranged everything, even my bed's location and height. I removed one wooden table, and replaced it with a nice little box that acts as a side table. I also managed to find a relatively cheap full-length mirror from FairPrice in Boon Lay.

I discarded some old pillows and bedsheets and some clothes I know I'd never wear again. I also removed the desk clock which I can't really use to tell time. (it looks good though, but rather useless)

And to make my room a bit more tidier, (and more like a grown-up's room) I removed the bears and tucked them into a neat little box. Doreamon, though, due to his size, is impossible to store, so he get's to stay in my bed. (For now.)

So far I still need to buy a small carpet and a few floor pillows to make the room a bit more cossy.

I'll post pictures soon as I have finalized everything (and once I have the time) :P

No comments: