Sunday, August 30, 2009

Realizations in Kopitiam...

I was sitting alone in Kopitiam in Clementi waiting for Donna. The weather was pretty gloomy and everything's in slow-motion. I forgot to bring a book to keep me occupied. I hate it when I'm not busy these past few days. I just end up over-analyzing everything... The idle mind is the devil's workshop. And let me tell you, the devil indeed finished a lot of projects inside my head today.


I was putting the pieces of stories together. And that's when it hit me. How could I have not seen it?! How could I have been so stupid?

Familiar feelings went rushing back. But this time, it was different. This time it was filled with so much hate. I hate myself for being such a fool. Lesson learned, I guess.

This is why I should never be left alone on a stormy weather...

No comments: