Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Classic Black and White with a Dash of Sexy Red... and a lump of Doreamon???

As I've mentioned in my past post, I rearranged my room the other day, and bought a few stuff to complete my "classic black and white, with a dash of sexy red" color scheme.

Here are the pictures:

The mirror I bought from FairPrice: (the price of which, I must say, is not very fair!)


My bed with a lot more pillows and new sheets. I elevated the bed aswell, by adding another thinner cushion underneath:


My workspace, Japanese-style: (a.k.a., I'm too cheap to buy a real desk and a decent chair)




I tucked away the bears so that it would look more like a grown-up's room. (Don't worry, they are in a safe place and i'm pretty sure they're still singing their morning songs... :P)

My problem, however, is Doreamon... where do I keep such a huge stuffed toy?!

Definitely not going well with the room's color scheme


FAIL! Insert sad trombone here...

No comments: