Wednesday, August 05, 2009

how to make "kontra" a "supladang bruha"

I was in the gym, minding my own business in the abdominals machine. Then suddenly, a Chinese lady, probably in her early 30's approaches me:

lady: "how many more sets will you be doing?"
me:(fumbling to remove my earphones) "oh, will you be using it?"
lady: "why else would I ask?" (mataray ang bruha!)

nagtimpi lang ako, but if I was a bit more unhinged, malamang nasabunutan ko na sya. But instead of giving in to temptation, I managed to compose myself and I smiled at her.

me: "oh, sorry. because you look like you really don't need to work on your abs" (in fairness, kahit mataray si ate, sexy sya... panget nga lang... bwaaaaahahaha...)

lady: (blushes 2 shades of red) "Oh..." (long and really really awkward pause)
me: "here you go" (sabay alis sa machine)

and that's how you make kontra a supladang bruha... :P

No comments: