Wednesday, September 19, 2007

my everyday funny things

I was waiting for my collection to reach 10 before I share them, but I am way too bored so I'm doing it now...



#1
When you hear a conversation that's something like this:
Saleslady: "Yes, what do you want?"
Customer: "Malay ko!" (I wouldn't know!)
You'd more or less expect a word fight to break-out between those two. But not here in Singapore, especially when you're in this "Siopao Store".

Ma Lai Ko I think is some pastry? I guess if you'd ask me, it's safe for me to say "aba, malay ko?!"


#2
Because this blogpost is about funny things, of course it wouldn't be complete without any "remember-to-mock-jas-statements". So jas, this one's for you! (peace!)

mock the duck! mock the duck! mock the duck!



#3
I like going around in bookstores, even when I don't intend to buy any book. I find a certain sense of peace doing it. But somehow this one trip I had to the bookstore didn't do that...
Does anyone remember laughing while reading "A Walk to Remember" or "The Notebook" ? Hmmnn... I guess they find it funny... ???
the "humour" section in a bookstore



#4
One factor to consider when moving here to Singapore is the food. Sadly, there is no Jollibee outlet here yet. You know why? Because when Jollibee tried to cross from Philippines to Singapore, poof! he turned into a bean...

i was told that this store is NOT at all related to jollibee, so forget the bee-to-bean fairytale I told you. (shame on you if you believed it though! hehehe...)


#5
Need to wipe yourself clean? Try...

tekla... hhmmmn... i wonder how it smells... :)


#6
And looking at #5 reminded me of an old picture I shared a few posts ago...

tom tae..."genuine taste from the..." i can't read the next word... is it sea? who cares?

3 comments:

jasmine said...

nyahahaha! twak! >:P

pot said...

ninya!

mish na kita T_T

pag umuwi ka dito o kaya pagpumunta kami jan... kain tayo nung Tom Tae :P

Unknown said...

Langya!

Rip-off ng logo ng Jollibee... >:P