Sunday, February 03, 2008

being kicked-out of the bracket...

I just answered a survey today. One of the questions was something like this:
How old are you?:
-> 18 and below
-> 19 - 24
-> 25 - 30
-> 31 - 36
.... so on....

*gasp!* O.M.G.! in a few days time, I'll be part of the older 20's bracket!!! I'm with the 30-ish people?!?! O.M.G.!!! (I make it sound like it's a disease, don't I? no offense OLDIES :) ... hehehe)

But seriously?! man! I'm THAT old?!?! I'm not complaining about wringkles and other stuff that comes with aging, it's just that I don't feel I'm that old-old...

I mean, should I have done something along the way before I reached this age? 25 years on earth and what have I done? (aside from consuming oxygen and reeking havoc in the universe)

Am I supposed to be wiser? because I'm not feeling it. I'm sooooooo immature for my age!

Survey questions should go something like "how old do you THINK you are?" and we all know how I should answer that... "somewhere between 9 and 12" (probably even 8 when I'm really cranky).

O.M.G.!
I'M OLD!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............

*a moment of silence*

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............

5 comments:

jasmine said...

Hey! WE don't belong in the OLDIES =)) Haha! Miss you nia >:D<

raceirolg said...

silver ka na rin wahahaha...

advance happy silver birthday neni!

neni said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

neni said...

tatanda ka din potpot!!!
(una nga lang kame... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!)

pot said...

:))

*evil laugh again*