Sunday, February 17, 2008

this is why I know I'll end up old and broke (and chopped-up) someday...

... I have no f-ing self-control when it comes to buying stuff...

I wasn't even planning to buy anything from that particular mall, but somehow, my feet found it's way to the CD shop, my lips managed to ask the saleslady if they have a CD of Rachael Yamagata, and my hand slid it's way to my pocket to get money... and guess what my eyes did... it started looking for Joni Mitchell CDs, which gives you a pretty good idea what the hands did next...(no, i'm not THAT dirty, get your mind out of the gutter!)

My body is conspiring against me, I tell you! ... those bastards!!!


"the goods" : Rachael Yamagata's Happenstance, Joni Mitchell's Hits and Blue


Not that I don't want those CDs... in fact, I LOVE LOVE LOVE them... (and I'm sure my ears are clapping in agreement) I would just like to be in control, not her, err, I mean, me, err... ok now I'm confused!

**finger presses play, while the other hand punches me in the face...**

It's a daily battle, I tell you... a classic example of a no-win situation...

---shameless promotion & public service announcement---

do buy Rachael Yamagata's CD... and of course Joni Mitchell's too... (or atleast support your favorite artists and buy their albums! stop piracy!!! --> kala mo di pirata dati eh no?!?)

No comments: