Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's the bitter one who wrote it! go get her!!!

I just realized how bitter my post-valentine entry was... Yes, I re-read my old entries... I'm THAT vain. And sometimes I really do surprise myself... I'm guessing it's a multiple personality-related issue...
"Huh? I wrote that?! Ok... raise your hand people, which personality did this?!?"

I'm sure a lot of you will understand. We all have our internal battles... Mine's just a bit more complicated... think cage-fighting, but instead of two people, get around 14, all having chainsaws.

Anyway, back to the bitter blog post...
My apologies to all the couples out there who think what they have right now is the real deal. The world needs people like you. You need to replenish the world's man-resource. Just please don't make stupid babies, ok? Lord knows we've got a lot of those already!

As for me, I don't want to have another lifeform come out of me... Aside from the yuck factor of birth-giving, the idea of being responsible for another living thing scares the shit out of me. geez, I can't even do my laundry on time!?!

No comments: