Friday, August 29, 2008

Could the day be any faster than a pregnant snail on anti-depressants?

It's Friday and time is crawling miserably here in the office... ang tagal ng 5:30!!!

I've managed to close all the tickets assigned to me this morning, so now I need to pretend like I'm actually doing something people here pay me for.... "Must.Look.Busy... Must.Look.Busy..."

Sabi na nga ba, dapat nag-work-from-home na lang ako!!! :(

Out of 7 people in our team, only 3 of us went to the office today. 2 are on vacation (including my manager), 1 is overseas, 1 is working from home.

I came in at 10:20am. By our team's standards, I came in at just the right time. Actually, nauna pa nga akong nakarating sa office kesa dun sa 2 kong teammates!

Nabasa ko na lahat ng blogs na I'm subscribed to... Pati WikiHow pinatulan ko na din. Today's how-to: How to eat durian. Yes, pathetic indeed.

Hay... Magbabasa na lang ako ng manual...

No comments: