Thursday, August 21, 2008

Oh! c'mon! you've got to be kidding me!?!

In Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist, he writes:

“What happens once will never happen again. But what happens twice will surely happen a third time.”

If this really does hold true, it looks like I'll be expecting to see Auntie Security Guard again in the near future.

After my little run-in with the law MRT security officials last week, one would expect that my MRT rides would be smooth-sailing, with the occasional MRT-mate that smells like whale poo (not that I know what whale poo smells like, I just wanted to stay in line with the theme of sailing... get it? get it? smooth-sailing, boats, sea, whale, poo... get it? get it?... No? Sadly, neither do I.)

Going back...

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. Auntie Security Guard stopped me on my tracks to inspect my bag AGAIN?!?!

Really, Auntie?... Really??!?

So in light of recent day's events, I'd like to send Auntie an open letter:

Dear Auntie,

You suck!

Lovelots,
Neni


4 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha ha...
pag-initan daw ba...

next week mag-suot ka ng turban...
tapos maglagay ka ng balbas... yung kay Santa Claus... LOL

neni said...

yan na yung suot ko nung hininto nya ako. :)

jasmine said...

hahaha! ang kulit naman ninya.. miss na kita >:D<

neni said...

@jasmine
who u?
hehehe... joke lang! miss you too jas!