Monday, April 20, 2009

Lunch with (some of) the lunchberks

After our trip to Abra, me and Tin met-up with my lunchberks for, well, what else, lunch! :)

This will be the first time they will meet Tin in person. I prayed very hard that they would behave themselves. Thankfully, they did. (after I gave-out death threats :P)

Jas and Cheann were the first ones to meet us in Makati by 12nn. We then walked to Commons for some Filipino cuisines! Yey!

Mabel and Frank soon followed, no thanks to directions from Jas. :P pish!

For me, the highlight of the lunch was the Crispy Pata. :P
...and Mabel's "kodak-moment" expression when she tasted the buro! bwaaaaaahahaha... priceless!





We weren't able to catch-up much since they still have work to go back to. :(
Well, there's always a next time! And hopefully, buo na ang lunchberks nun! :P

I'd post more pictures here but they are still with someone else. (*ehem* jas *ehem*)
pish ulit!

1 comment:

ใƒกใƒƒใƒ„ said...

waaahh! lunchberks lunch! hihi. miss ko na kayo! >:D<