Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Accidental "Indian"

Yellow and I were chatting today. She was telling me that I should go for Red. To which I stated the obvious that me and Red were not a match. She begged to differ.

This was basically the main theme of our chat session today. (including a few dribbles of weird and funny things)

Then I remembered that I'll need to go to Plaza Singapura to buy a guitar pick and a mobile broadband dongle from Starhub. Remembering that she lived near-by, I asked if she wanted to go.

She did not give a definite yes/no answer. And somehow the question was never answered because we were busy talking about other nonsensical things.

By 6pm, she told me she's getting out of the office. I honestly thought she was heading back home. Apparently, she went to Plaza Singapura, thinking that we'll meet-up there.

I did manage to go to Plaza Singapura, but I since I was not expecting her to be there, I didn't look for her. I just got the things I needed, then left.

She wasn't able to call me, because she has some issues with her phone. She waited for me for about 1 hour and 30 minutes in Plaza Sing.

I only came to know that she waited in Plaza Sing once I was home and I logged into YM and she sent me a message: "oi, bata, sana nag text ka man lang na di ka na pupunta ng plaza sing"

I felt so bad. I called her to apologize, she said it was fine, but I still feel like I was such a tool.

Insert sad trombone here...

No comments: