Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Let's call her Red.

Yesterday, I met-up with another femme I met online. For story-telling purposes, let's call her Red.

I've been chatting with her for about a few days now. We don't talk about much, but it's enough for me to know that we're not a "match", so to speak. I find myself running out of things to talk about when I'm chatting with her. This is almost always not a good sign.

One of my main requirements for a partner is that she has to be someone I can talk with endlessly. Because when you're gray and old, the only thing left to do is to talk. I don't think I can stand being with someone I am not comfortable and happy talking with.

Anyway, given that I have no romantic inclinations towards Red, I invited Yellow to tag along.

I went out of our house early so I can drop-by Yellow's place (hihihi...). I stayed there for a couple of hours, then by 6.30pm, we went out to go to Bugis to meet-up with Red.

We went around Bugis because Red was looking for some cargo pants. After about 30minutes of window shopping, we decided to have dinner. I was suggesting that we have Thai food (I love Thai food!), but apparently Yellow has some issues with spicy food. (tsk...tsk...) We ended up having "western food" in NYDC.

After dinner we stayed for some time to continue our "getting to know each other" session. By 11.30pm, we called it a night, and hopped on the last train back to our respective homes.

The night's summary:
Red means stop. Yellow means slowdown. :)

No comments: