Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I slept with a stranger...

... literally SLEEP, JUST SLEEP. (as in TULOG LANG)
(I'm just after a shocking title.. hehehe)

Last Saturday night, I was chatting in a pinoy GLBT (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgendered) chat room which I recently joined a few days back.

A femme comes in and says that she's from Singapore too. We get each other's YM id, and a few minutes later, we're chatting in YM. For story-telling purposes, let's call her Yellow.

Apparently, Yellow and I both live along the MRT Red Line, thus she conceived this insane idea that I come over to her place to have a few drinks. Do note that this was at 10pm!

The idea of meeting a total stranger at her home seems strange and more so, possibly dangerous. For one thing, this stranger could be a serial killer for all I know.

But boredom got the best of me and it was a long weekend anyway, so what the hell! (and fine, she did have a cute picture in her profile and an even cuter voice.. shoot me!)

She gave me her number so we can set out a plan on which station to meet up, so she can fetch me.

I managed to catch a train and in no time both of us met-up in the MRT station near her place. A few minutes of walking and talking, and we reach her place. (I love this country's efficient transport system!)

We finally catch each other's full name (yes, only at this point did we get to know), where we're from, what we do, over Vodka+OJ and Heineken beer, while watching TFC.

We were talking so much that we didn't notice the time. Soon we noticed that the sun was starting to rise! We managed to get some sleep at around 7am. We woke-up at around 12nn (probably out of hunger).

Yellow cooked "breakfast food" for lunch. (don't you just love breakfast food for lunch?). I left her place at around 3pm, because I have a 7pm Pictionary game with my officemates. (which I contemplated on not attending just so I can stay longer in Yellow's place, but then I realize that I was the one who'll bring the Pictionary board game! darn it!)

However, all is not lost, as we will be meeting each other again... :P

No comments: