Saturday, September 26, 2009

She's growing on me...

Our training session last Wednesday finished quite early. I really didn't want to go back home that soon, so I asked Red if she wanted to have dinner.

Red was already on her way home from work. Not wanting to ask her to haul her ass over to the city, I volunteered to go near her place for dinner. She lived all the way in Tampines! From where I live, it's literally at the other end of the island! I took the train and got there in about an hour.

We got Thai food for dinner. (I LOOOOOVE Thai food!!!) The conversation wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It actually flowed! Hmmnn.... Red's growing on me. :)

After dinner we decided to stay a little longer to talk for a while. We decided to call it a night at around 11pm, since I needed to catch a train all the way back to the other end.

No comments: