Sunday, February 12, 2006

The 23 things u should know about me



1. I am the youngest of 5 kids... I have 4 brothers. The age gap between my fourth brother and me is 6 years. (oo, madalas akong tuksuhin noon na ampon ako... hehehe...)


2. I have a very vague memory of playing outside when I was young. As early as I can recall, I was raised by television and family computer (yes, I’m an 80’s baby...).

3. I was born Feb 11 (Friday, 5:35pm), feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes... which explains my horrendous second name. My mom made a “panata” to the Our Lady of Lourdes, so she can have a daughter, and walla... few years later, I was born... Thus reinforcing my parent’s belief that I am a “blessing”. And thus reinforcing my belief... that God really has an amazing sense of humor. hehehe...

4. I wanted to be an air force pilot, but I was 5 inches short of the height requirement. 5 f&^*ng inches!!! Seriously now, do you really need to be that tall to fly a f*&^#ng plane!!! I don’t think so?!!! (yes, im still bitter about it!!!)

5. I was educated in Catholic school from Kinder to College.


6. I have a guitar. her name is Helena (kulay blue at black) oo, may pangalan sya! May angal? Hehehe...


7. I don’t do well under pressure.

8. I firmly believe and have faith in God, but I am not religious.

9. I was not born in a hospital. I was born at our house then, at Del Monte Ave, QC.

10. I was not supposed to go to my second interview at my current job, dahil kulang ang aking pamasahe (pathetic noh?). I lived in an apartment then, near ust, and have too much pride to ask my parents for additional money..(again..) Buti na lang may nagbayad ng utang sa akin...(na of course di ko maalala na pinautang ko pla sya… buti na lang nagkusa… hehehe…) speaking of utang... yung mga may utang sa akin simula nung gradeschool... Nasan na bayad nyo? Hehehe...

11. obviously, magastos akong tao. the more I earn, the more I spend. nakasanayan na lang din siguro.

12. hindi kame gumagamit ng “po” at “opo” sa bahay... ayaw ng daddy ko. gusto daw nya, prang friends lang daw kme. (nagpapabata! Hehehe...)

13. iyakin ako... ayaw ko lang pinapakita. movies, books, stories, events... name it, basta nakakaiyak / nakaka-relate ako - iiyakan ko yan!


14. I don’t like being surrounded by a bunch of strangers... lalo ng kung sila magkakakilala at ako lang yung “odd one”

15. I’ve never been hospitalized for anything... no broken bones, no gory cuts, and no fatal communicable disease whatsoever... (None that I recall)

16. madalas akong mag-sneeze when im around newly-watered plants/soil. ayaw ko lang din talaga nung amoy...

17 . I’m a Barbie Almalbis fan…:)

18. I’ve fallen in love and have fallen apart. but im willing to give it another try. just not now, I have to figure out a lot of things on my own...

19. kung di ako feb 11 pinanganak, my name would have been “Vanessa” (now, everybody laugh!!! Hahaha.... Natawa din ako nung nalaman ko... hehehe...) Kung lalake naman daw ako, “Vladimir”... ang seryoso noh?? di ko kinaya... buti na lang babae ako.. hehehe...

20. I love my family, my friends, my job... at syempre si God. kahit na madalas kaming mag-clash ng plano... alam kong may dahilan ang lahat ng bagay...

21. meron akong eye glasses, di ko lang sinusuot... di bagay e. meron din akong retainers... di ko rin sinusuot.... naiirita lang ako... hehehe...

22. matampuhin akong tao, di ko lang pinapakita at sinasabi. Ayaw ko kseng balang-araw pagsisihan ko kung anu mang sasabihin ko sa isang tao. kailangan ng matinding “emotional sensitivity” para malaman kung ano tlga ang nararamdaman ko... Kung gaano ako kabilis magtampo, ganun din ako kabilis patawanin...

23. I believe that love knows no boundaries.


-----

23 and still counting...

4 comments:

ใƒกใƒƒใƒ„ said...

vanessa! este lourdes! este nina! hehehe. happy happy birthday! >:D<

oo, tama yung computation mo. 23 ka na talaga. :P

Unknown said...

uhm... di ko gets yung joke...

he he... :P

jasmine said...

hahaha! panalo! vanessa! :D happy bday and happy vday! hihihi...

>:D<

iconpool said...

naks naman.... okei sa description... the best si helena... hahha... hi nina!