Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine’s day...

Some people abhor it... some people adore it...
I on the other hard, am just plain happy it's not the same day as my birthday... :)


I mean, knowing my parents, they would have named me Valentina... or something equally crappy. No offense to all the “Valentina’s” out there... You are all probably beautiful creatures of God. But seriously though, “Valentina???”...Cmon... don’t tell me you actually like your name and use it... (unless of course your second name is Lourdes, then I would probably understand why you’d use “Valentina” instead....)


------

Anyway...

Sa lahat ng nag-ce-celebrate ng Valentine's day today... Enjoy nyo lang... Lalo na kung libre! :) ... Happy day of hearts or whatever you kids call it these days...

Dun sa mga kulang na lang magtirik ng kandila at mag-suot ng itim ngayong araw... good luck...
it's a highly commercialized day of the year... if you're bitter about it, deal with it! Be comforted by the fact that most of these couples will break-up anyway... (If u agreed on this one, then yes, you are indeed bitter!...hehehe...)

2 comments:

raceirolg said...

it's a highly commercialized day of the year... <--- bitaw! =P

happy valentine's day, valentina este, lourdes, este nina! hehehe...

>:D<

メッツ said...

valentina! vanessa! lourdes! hehe. dami mo namang names. :D

belated happy valentine's day! >:D<