Sunday, April 20, 2008

couch potatoes...

literally...


my obnoxious potato friends hanging-out on our couch on movie night...

There was a big fight on whether we should watch spiderman or starwars. And given that these are my friends, of course, they were very violent about it. I literally have to keep them from mashing each other. Not that I care, I just don't want to be the one to clean the mess afterwards!

After much debate, we ended up watching Transformers. Too bad my other potato friend, Optimash Prime, couldn't join us. He would have enjoyed that. But then again, it would have annoyed us since he likes making those stupid sounds when he "transforms" (we all seem to have this one retarded friend that does that, don't we?). And by transform, I mean removing his eyes, nose, and ears, then "rolls-out"... creepy bastard!

In case you're wondering, we had pop corn. I decided eating potato chips just felt wrong... (see, I can be sensitive too, you know! So I ate the chips when they left! :) )

I assume none of you have been living under a rock these past few years, so I'll spare everyone from describing what they're wearing. But if by any chance you really have been living under a rock, do write in, I'd love to know if you need a new housemate (rockmate?), as I need to hide away from these potatoes for a while... They're beginning to get on my nerves, that, and the fact that they have bad gas.

-------------------------

10 minutes after writing the above blog entry:

OMG... I seriously need a new hobby...

No comments: