Saturday, April 12, 2008

I don't want to take a bath anymore

No, I have no intentions of being a full-pledged "taong grasa" and neither is this an attempt to "blend well" with the "crowd". I just don't want to take a shower anymore after my workout in the gym.

It's not because of un-towelled(if this is even a word?!) women. It's because of Rick Astley. No, he did not magically appear in the locker room of the gym (now that's just way too creepy...)

The reason is his annoying 80's hit "together forever" that's haunting the gym halls at almost exactly the same time as my routine shower time. And shower time is the only time I don't have my earphones on! Is that bad timing or what?!?! And this tragedy happens almost daily at almost the same time!!!

I actually tried hitting the showers late, so I don't have to suffer ricky-boy's wrath. But then, yet another annoying song is booming out of the speakers... "I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky... I should be so lucky in love..."

(yes, I intentionally put a snippet of the lyrics, hoping that anyone reading this will be subconsciously singing it and be equally annoyed. Misery loves company)

And because I am pure evil:


too bad there isn't a roderick paulate version on youtube... that would have been diabolical! :)

1 comment:

jasmine said...

Hahahaha! Evil.. shinare pa =))