Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Take that Ronald McD!

Still basking in my glorious victory over last night's dinner experiment, I decided to cook lunch today. Since I was craving for Egg McMuffins the other day, I opted to make my own version.

So I bought a pancake mix, low fat butter(oxymoron?), and some eggs.

I won't go into details on how pancakes are cooked... Even little kids know how to do that. And I'm betting some kids are actually better at it than me!
So after messing up the kitchen, this is the end product:


The one on the left is not a pancake, it's actually a sunny-side-up egg... Hey! Don't judge my egg!!! I flipped the egg several times to make sure the yolk was cooked and not the liquidy-type, so that I'd be able to get that Egg-McMuffin effect.

The final product:


My potty-mouthed pancake w/egg VS. Ronald McDonald's Egg McMuffin


How did it taste like? Hmmnn... Ano nga ulit number ng McDonald's delivery???

No comments: