Saturday, October 04, 2008

Why do you hate me, world?

I've mentioned in a previous post that I was eyeing a pair of red crosstrainers from Reebok. After much internal debate and introspection, I've finally made up my mind. I'll buy it. So screw you world! Judge me all you want, but still I'm wearing red shoes! (jeez, why am I so angry? hehehe...)
So I went to the mall last Wednesday, since it was a holiday (and what better way to spend holidays than shopping for shoes? :) )
I went into the store where I initially saw the shoes. Much to my surprise, it's no longer in display. I asked the salesguy if they still have the shoes I was looking for. He gave me this really weird look as if I was asking if they were selling unicorns.
So fine. I opted to just look for other options. After looking around the store, I managed to select a few shoes I really liked. But guess what, they're all from the men's section, and thus no size smaller than 7?!
As I am the type of person who really does not give up, especially in the name of good shoes, I looked around other stores, but still ended up with the same dilemma.
Persistence is key, so I checked out other malls. Not 1, not 2, but 4?! Can you believe it? Who's psychotic enough to do this for shoes?! But unfortunately, my craziness did not reap fruits (when has it ever??). It's still the same problem over and over again.
So here's my beef, people:
1. How come all the cool designs are in the men's section?
2. How come there are no size 6 in the men's section. I'm pretty sure there are men out there that have small feet (although I'm not so sure if they're willing to admit that... if you know what I mean...**wink **wink)
3, How come I don't have big feet?!!

Tell me world, why?! Why don't you want me to have good shoes?!
(and again, why am I talking to the world?)

Did I hear anyone mention big feet and red shoes?





Yeah, even a f*ing creepy clown is mocking me...
Why world? Why?!?!

2 comments:

iconpool said...

di ko mapigilan. i have to say it.
psycho!!!!

neni said...

why, thank you ms. dejavu. :)

do remember, though: birds of the same feather... :) hehehe...